The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hopelessly Addicted
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ADULT DOES at top of post. DOE KIDS listed afterwards! Both doelings have moonspots.

I need to scale back a bit!!! I'm keeping a couple of doe kids this year, and bought a new gal this spring....so its time to let some of my stock go. I have two does in milk for sale, and one yearling who can be bred to either of my bucks before leaving my farm. Both milking does have been trained to the stand. All are current on their shots, worming, hoof trims, etc. All CAE/CL negative through WADDL. All registered with ADGA only.

1. Apothecary Farm Banshee Wail (Piddlin Acres BZ Suede Boots x Pholia Farm HH Breeze) - Born Feb. 10/2010
Gold doe with a small amount of white. This girl has capacity for miles. Tons of depth, enormous udder capacity. She is on her second freshening and had quadruplets. She also had quads her first kidding last year! She is exceptionally friendly. No chasing a wild, crazy doe to get her on the milk stand. Stands quietly even for blood draws and seeks people out for scratches, but is respectful. I do really love Banshee and this is a hard choice! $250

3. Bellafire FW Yuna (Goldenbrook Farm MR Fireworks +VE84 x Bellafire NIC Latifa) - Born Feb. 29, 2012
Yearling doe, very silly girl. She is the farm clown. Buckskin with white, she has blue eyes and a couple of moon spots. She should freshen with a nice udder. Doesn't quite have the length and levelness to be a serious show doe, but should make a great brood girl and milker with her lines. Can be bred to one of my bucks before leaving. $175

Yuna is available immediately, Cupcake will be available mid-June when her twins are weaned, and Banshee will be available the beginning of July, reservations available. Discounts available if purchasing more than one doe.

We have a total of 14 kids this season, and boy was it a bucky year! Many flashy, flashy little boys available as wethers. All dis-budded and have had their first round of shots, cocci prevention and worming. Most of the wethers have blue eyes, and a few have big splashes of moon spots. Wethers are $50 each if purchasing more than one. If you do not own any other goats, I always recommend buying a pair as they crave the company of their own species.

I have two doe kids for sale. The first is a cream with white lacing and one small moonspot on her right side. She looks pure white in photographs. She is from Diji Farm and Gladdie Acres stock with Pholia Farms, Piddlin Acres and Poppy Patch lines. The second doe kid is gold with quite a few large moon spots. Her dam's udder is enormous in it's capacity. Her bloodlines are Goldenbrook, Rosasharn, Piddlin Acres, Pholia, and Lost Valley. Both are $250 each with ADGA papers. Again, discounts apply if purchasing more than one kid/doe. Please email me for photos of their sires/dams, full bloodlines, and dam's udders. You can also see their parents on my site at
firelight-ranch.webs.com ....

All kids go to their new homes with all of their shots, worming, etc. and a small bag of the grain mix they have been being fed to get them switched over to their new diets in their new homes. I also send a baggie of probios home with them to give for a couple of days to help with the stress of the move. Oldest kids will be ready to be weaned and sent to new homes between the 13th & 20th of June. Contact me now to meet the kiddos and reserve your choice. First four photos below are the two doelings, the rest are wethers-to-be.

(I will get some better photos of her this Wednesday...)

More photos available if you're interested in wethers. I have seven wether kids available.

·
570 Posts
If only :(

·
Hopelessly Addicted
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cupcake now sold. If only I could get Snow and Story to stand pretty...but they are dam raised and not addicted enough to grain for me to get them to stretch pretty for a photo. Lol.

·
Hopelessly Addicted
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Most of the wethers are gone. Snow and Story still available...both doe kids with moonspots. My yearling, Yuna, is still available and I have her in with Densil for fall/early winter kiddos. So is Banshee (EDIT:available, not in with a buck..lol), she is a super heavy milk producer and has kidded quads both freshenings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts