Nigerian Dwarf and Pygmy Goats For Sale/Trade-NW Alabama

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, Jan 19, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Right now I have quite a few Nigerian Dwarfs and Pygmy Goats for sale. I have one Nigerian Dwarf Doe for sale that is about 9 months old ($75), and one Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Buckling for sale that will be ready to wean 2/22/2008 ($75). Then I have a 4-5 month old Pygmy Doe($75), a 1 year old Pygmy Doe($75), a Pygmy Buckling that will be ready to wean 2/26/2008($65), and two 5 month old Pygmy Bucks($50 ea.) for sale. If you buy three or more goats I will take $5 off the price of each goat. You can view more information on these goats on my website http://www.HollowbeadRanch.com We have have quite a few Does that will be due to kid in the next month or so.

I would possibly trade for Nigerian Dwarf or Pygmy Does or a Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Buck/Buckling (Chocolate, Tri-Color, or Black and Brown).

If you have any questions please feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Todd has been sold and Gus has a deposit on him until he is weaning age... so only 3 girls and 2 boys left to go!! Trying to make room for next month's kiddings :greengrin:

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    All of the goats listed have been sold or have deposits on them accept for the light gray and white agouti Buckling priced at $50 (last one pictured above). We have 8 Does due to kid in February, so please keep a check on our website or join our Waiting List to learn about upcoming kids!!!