The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have quite a few Nigerian Dwarfs and Pygmy Goats for sale. I have one Nigerian Dwarf Doe for sale that is about 9 months old ($75), and one Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Buckling for sale that will be ready to wean 2/22/2008 ($75). Then I have a 4-5 month old Pygmy Doe($75), a 1 year old Pygmy Doe($75), a Pygmy Buckling that will be ready to wean 2/26/2008($65), and two 5 month old Pygmy Bucks($50 ea.) for sale. If you buy three or more goats I will take $5 off the price of each goat. You can view more information on these goats on my website http://www.HollowbeadRanch.com We have have quite a few Does that will be due to kid in the next month or so.

I would possibly trade for Nigerian Dwarf or Pygmy Does or a Blue-Eyed Nigerian Dwarf Buck/Buckling (Chocolate, Tri-Color, or Black and Brown).

If you have any questions please feel free to reply here or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of the goats listed have been sold or have deposits on them accept for the light gray and white agouti Buckling priced at $50 (last one pictured above). We have 8 Does due to kid in February, so please keep a check on our website or join our Waiting List to learn about upcoming kids!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts