Nigerian Dwarf Bottle Baby Oregon

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by monstersateme, Mar 17, 2011.

1. monstersateme

monstersateme New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    NW Oregon
    I'm selling one of my triplets, he is most amazing but should probably be wethered being I don't have any papers on his dad. (My doe was bred when I got her).
    Here's the link to the CL post for a bit more info. I'd love to see him go to a home filled with goat crazy people. :wink:

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/grd/2271394930.html

2. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Wow, He's beautiful! Good luck, I hope you find a really good home for him... and that is an exceptional price! (maybe too low??)

3. monstersateme

monstersateme New Member

Dec 25, 2009
    NW Oregon
    Why do you say it might be too low? I don't have a lot of experience in selling goats so I'm very sure of pricing.
    :whatgoat:

4. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Well, of course everywhere is different... but I'm in Everett, WA.. and my friend sells her wethers for 150. They are Very colorful and occassionally one has blue eyes..
    But her bucks and does sell for more like 250 or 300. I think that the blue eyes is a desirable trait for this area...
    That being said... I sold my wether for 100. I just wanted to make sure he was sold... ha ha Obviously it's easier for me to give advice than to take my own! Ha Ha