The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello goatie folks. :)

I have available... 1 Nigerian Dwarf buck. He is brown eyed, but most likely proven since he bred all of our girls and I am almost certain at least one is pregnant. He is not registered, and is horned. Purebred. He is growing very nicely and is very eager to get the job done. Loveable. :) He could go seperate for 75.00 if you are very interested in only him. 8 months old.

I also have two Nigerian Dwarf does. They are both brown-eyed and disbudded. Mother/kid pair. Doeling does still nurse at times. Mother is obviously proven and is about 8 years old. Doeling is pretty tame, not hard to catch. Due to an accident with the buckling above, both may be pregnant. I can tell you when they came into heat for estimated due dates. Mia is tame, and sweet. She has always been a great mom. She is very large and saggy due to having so many kids. Doeling is named Maisie. Both were eager to be bred. 8 years old and 5 months old. Must go as a pair. 150.00

Both are accostumed to LGDs and other goats. Also used to children and cats. Mia is halter trained, no one else is.

Attachments

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and I know they both HAVE been bred, I watched. I just don't know if they took. Oh, and Mia doesn't have the brownish fur and coarse hair anymore, we took care of that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts