The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a Nigerian buck and wether for sale.

Walsh Kids Prince Eric (Buckskin)
Dam: Mystiques TB Spirit
Sire: CH Mystiques BN Como
Eric is a very handsome boy with blue eyes! I really like the length and width of body he is showing at this young age. We are retaining his twin sister due to the overall correctness she is showing as well. Eric can be registered with ADGA, AGS, and NDGA.
His dam, Spirit, is a lovely doe with very correct confirmation and a very nice udder. She has provided us with a good amount of milk this year while feeding her greedy twins! She has also held her own in the show ring against some very tough competition.
Eric's sire, Como, is a finished champion! He has done very well in the show ring and has produced some very nice offspring. We own two of his daughters and two of his granddaughters and we are very happy with them.

The wether, Donny, and Eric are half-brothers and are best friends! Donny is the white and black kid pictured. Very friendly boy here!

We are asking $300 for Eric and $100 for Donny. If they are sold together they would be $350.

I've attached pictures of both boys along with Como and Spirit's udder.

Attachments

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still available! Someone better take Eric soon or I may just decide to keep him! :laugh: He is turning out so nicely, updated pictures can be provided upon request.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts