Nigerian Dwarf buck For Sale, Houston TX area

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Yaupon Acres, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Ricci is being sold well below market price, only $200. Ricci is very friendly and you can walk up to him and pick him up. He is from exceptional lines and looks absolutely amazing! He is an outstanding young buck! We did disbud him but did it late so he has little horns/scurs now as you can see in the picture. We are located in Crosby, TX just east of Houston. We will be delivering some goats to the Woodville, TX area in a week or 2 so could meet a buyer there.
    Yaupon Acres Ricci - Buck, 1-10-08

Sire: Lost Valley KW Cassanova *S
    SS: Gay-Mor’s RA Kingwood ++ *S 91 VEEE
    SD: Goodwood Dallas Cicada *S

Dam: Steele Ballew Jadore
    DS: Steele Ballew Fiesta Ware
    DD: MCH/CH Lost Valley Chloe 4*D VG

He can be registered with AGS - American Goat Society and then with NDGA - Nigerian Dwarf Goat Association and ADGA - American Dairy Goat Association.

Additional pictures can be seen at
    http://www.yauponacres.com
    rbburnsdun@aol.com

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Ahhh....

If only this was later on in the year, or next year! He's so great looking.

Decent bucks are IMPOSSIBLE to find in my area, but I'm only a couple hours away from you, I used to live in Crosby even...I've saved your website, I may just be contacting you next year for a buck and maybe even a doe, you have gorgeous goats.

3. Thanks. You're not far away at all. Tomorrow we are meeting someone from Bryan/College Station in Waller with their goats. We should have more goats available next spring. :)

We are in the process of updating our web site. Some of the pics are BAD and we need to add more.

4. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Can't wait to see new pictures, and will definitely look forward to spring kids!

5. We should have some outstanding young bucks for sale next spring.
    I did update Zorro's pic but haven't Casanova's yet. Those will be the sires.

Pecan Hollow BR Zorro
    2-22-07
    Sire: Split Creek Blue Ridge 2xGCH, 1xRGCH
    SS: MCH Split Creek Montana
    SD: MCH Split Creek Sierra
    Dam: Pecan Hollow Creme-D-Mint 4xGCH, 3xRGCH
    DS: Rosashorn Tom's Bit-A-Willy *S 2xRGCH
    DD: MCH Twin Creeks Effervesence 2*D