The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr.Brown is a 3 year old buck we are asking 250$ for him. He appraised at an 86 this August. He tested CAE negative. For more information about MR.Brown I attached a link to his page on our website- http://escapinghorses.com/mrbrown/. Feel free to ask any questions, you can either post a question or PM me thanks!

Mr.Brown May 2013

Mr.Brown July 2013
This is his only 2013 kid, she was born in March

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Handsome boy :)

Oh, and I see you have a Longvu doe that's related to mine :) loosely but they are :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Yep :) your girls sire is mines great grand sire Lol! And Longvu Mac Spirit Guide is my girls grandsire, and I reserved another doe kid from Cliff and the doe is bred to Spirit Guide :)

This is my girl :) (not the best pic)

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Thank you :) I am very excited to freshen her :D

Lol! Well at least she has a rear udder and you can see it behind her leg lol! :laugh:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Oh he sure is handsome ;) but, I already have three boys and my mom wants to sell one.. So I'm at my limit sadly :(

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
That's what I say ;) my mom doesn't seem to agree :laugh:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL!

There is always room for more boys! I (secretly) prefer them over the girls sometimes. Yes..even when they smell.
Try telling my mother that ;)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
ROFL!!! Yah, guess it is! I have no trouble with my dad and getting/keeping/selling lol!

But, after I read her what you wrote, she is more open to keeping her and seeing how she dose the next few years :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Especially when it comes to showing, I like the bucks the best. But MrBrown still needs to find a new home before he ends up breeding does he is not supposed to! We are getting rid of all our Nigerians and just sticking with the large breed goats.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Well hope he finds a great home and fast :)

Sorry for going kinda off topic on here :/

1 - 20 of 28 Posts