The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nigerian Dwarf Breeder in TN
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ramesses
born 9-1-12 medium chocolate chamoisee with extensive white, white stockings and poll, brown eyes

$275 with papers for registration with ADGA & AGS

see his webpage with 4 generation pedigree: http://www.whisperingwillowndg.com/orianthis_ankhesenamon.html

Ramesses's littermate brother King Tut has been retained by Susurrare Salix for line breeding on GCH/ARMCH MI SugarCreek PT Show Tunes 2*D, 1 *M EEEE91with our Dill's XM French Twist and Dill's FK Festival. This little boy is being offered up for sale. He might actually have Tut beat conformationally (they are VERY closely matched), but it came down to the wire, and Tut was my choice due to his more calm nature. Ramesses here is a ball of energy :) this boy BOUNCES. It's adorable to watch. He's still a little skittish with us but we've got him to where he actually likes being held and petted (once you catch him). He won't be fully weaned and away from his (slightly grouchy) Dam Mood Swing until November 1st. Once he's in with the other (very friendly) boys, we are quite confident that he will be just as sweet and lovable as all my other dam and bottle raised kids.

This boy does not have my herd name as I purchased Mood Swing bred. They will have the Orianthi Ranch herd name.

Sire Photos Courtesy of Orianthi Ranch
SIRE: MI SugarCreek YO Toshiba
(Spring Run Haiku's Yoshi x CH MI Sugar Creek VL Western Tunes)

DAM: Piddlin Acres CB Mood Swing
(CH/MCH Piddlin Acres SC Bobby Sox *D, 92.4E x Piddlin Acres BZ Cowboy Boots)
photo courtesy of Orianthi Ranch
photo courtesy of orianthi Ranch

I can ship out of either Chattanooga or Knoxville airports and can meet prospective buyer(s) in either city as well.

please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. :)

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,081 Posts
Baby bucklings ;-; I can't wait until we're ready to buy our own buck kids! I hope he finds a great home that will benefit from his awesome genetics.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Aww!! Wish I was ready to buy a buckling now! and that you were closer!!

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His brother brings our Buck count up to 4. Yikes! Leonidas is being used heavily for spring 2013, then it will be Arthur's turn. 2014 will be Ram's brother Tut sand our new Flat Rocks Buckling

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ramesses is Sale Pending :)

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
I'm glad there is a sale pending because I was sooooo liking him :)
But , I'm not ready for a buck right now , even if he wasn't :(
But I would sooooo like to bring that little boy home with me :)
He is one gorgeous little guy !

·
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm happy too, now I don't have to stare at them both all winter wondering if I chose the right twin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts