nigerian dwarf buckling/wether in socal

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Feb 24, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    this is SDK BOH Cary Grant. born yesterday. He's on a bottle, blue eyed and adorable! Need to sell him for the downsize, and since he's on a bottle, he's got to find a home ASAP after 2 weeks. I know amanda is coming down before her trip to washington and ohio, and she can transport for a fee (message her).

He'd be a nice herdbuck, Mom milks like a cow. around a gallon a day as a second freshener. she is moving to laura (tiny hooves) herd soon. but i have pictures for reference.

asking 175 as a buck, 75 as a wether. comes with applications for registration in ags and ndga.

I will post pics up later.. school time!

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    guess i could post this one or two

dams udder 9 weeks fresh. second freshening. 10 hours milk

3. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

If you're thinking of buying this buck and would like to have me transport him - Happy to transport up to WA through OH on my March trip for gas if you're looking to bring in new lines from this side of the continent.

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    yep.. mom and dad can be seen on my website too, dam is lets twist again, sire is box office hit

5. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    pictures! 1 day old cary.and my niece is tiny, cary is probably 2 -2.5 pounds

6. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    How much would you charge for gas money to Ohio. I know your coming to Ohio, but how much would you charge for him. Thanks Ive been looking for a blue eyed buck, and new lines would be nice. His mothers udder is wow thats all I can say. I might not be able to afford the cost but thought I would ask anyways.

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    as a buck I'm asking 175 with applications. just because i am at max capacity for bottle babies in my housing track(well, over.. i'm not supposed to have any) but i can usually do 2 kids without occurence. he's a really nice looking little guy, and longer than he looks, patterns throw everything off. He'll be disbudded and vaccinated and i can tattoo if needed, though i prefer it's waited till at least 2 months of age, they stick alot better at that age.

8. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    That's an awesome price. But would have to ask pennylullabelle how much she would charge for gas money to Ohio. Also since he is registered with AGS than I can dual register him with ADGA thats who has all the shows around here. Do you think he would do well in the show ring? Thanks sorry for all the questions.

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i'd PM her. and yes he could be registered with ADGA too, I think he should do well in the showring, he's a really wide little guy, and pretty well built. His father did well in the showring as a junior and young senior before i sold him, and the mother has always beet 3rd or 4 in her classes. its the milk factor that is huge with this guy. if you email me i can send you the udder pictures of relatives and such

10. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    I dont think im going to be able to swing it right now. But thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I hope you find him a awesome home. It is really pretty.

11. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    bummer :( he's a feisty little dude lol.