The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most Nigerian Dwarf breeders know you never know what color you will get when breeding. We have a FF Doe due the end of July beginning of August. What color do you think she will have?

Here is the Mom to Be:

WRRanch Reeses Pieces

Attachments

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What a beautiful Girl and such a fitting name!!! As far as colors I have a hard time guess what colors my Nubian and saanen mix girls are going to give lol so I have no clue but I will take a guess of one that looks like mom a cream color one and a black one I can't wait to see what you get I also have a Nigerian doe do end July beginning of August I am so excited!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a beautiful Girl and such a fitting name!!! As far as colors I have a hard time guess what colors my Nubian and saanen mix girls are going to give lol so I have no clue but I will take a guess of one that looks like mom a cream color one and a black one I can't wait to see what you get I also have a Nigerian doe do end July beginning of August I am so excited!!
Thank you! Yeah color guessing is so much fun. Looks like we are due with kids around the same time. :fireworks:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AJUD Sadie fall 2012:

Here is Mom below (no pictures of these kids):
QUADS: 1 pure white doeling, 2 chamoisee doelings (minimal white), 1 chamoisee buckling (no white)

AJUD Sadie Spring 2013 (accident/pictures below):
Twins: 1 gold/white buckling & 1 Tri-colored buckling

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay that is it for kids, Papa Flash's record is so far:
1 cream/white buckling (polled)
1 light buckskin doeling (polled)
1 dark buckskin doeling (horns)
1 pure white doeling (polled)
1 light cream/white buckling (polled)
1 solid chamoisee buckling (polled)
1 solid white doeling (polled)
1 chamoisee doeling little bit white (horns)
1 light chamoisee doeling little bit white (horns)
1 gold/white buckling (polled)
1 tri-colored buckling (polled)

What amazes me is he has 11 kids on the ground...not a single black/white one yet.

Ok Everyone put your guess's in what are the soon expected kids to be?! (sorry for all the posts.)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm guessing mostly white with some white and black spots:)
And some brown around the nose!!:p
O that would be cute!

I am thinking Tri-colored or buckskin...however to throw it out there for odd ball baby like the nigies like to throw she will have a solid white with black spots like a Dalmatian.

I say that because her mom was like that and the other two in her kidding.

·
Registered
409 Posts
O that would be cute!

I am thinking Tri-colored or buckskin...however to throw it out there for odd ball baby like the nigies like to throw she will have a solid white with black spots like a Dalmatian.
A tri color buckskin, then when you think she is done she has an amazing, tiny little dalmatian one,that would be sooooo cute

·
Registered
867 Posts
Being she is a buckskin and to me a buckskin goat will always give me at least 1 buckskin lol. Im going to guess 1 buckskin and 1 black white like papa :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We finally kidded!!!!! Single Doeling black and white like daddy....first black and whit out of 15 kids! Post pics on Tuesday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts