Nigerian Dwarf Dairy goats for sale in WV

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Draggin' Hill, May 7, 2009.

1. Draggin' Hill

Draggin' Hill New Member

May 7, 2009
    West Virginia
    Hi, it is with great regret that I have to sell my small herd of Nigerians. I would be willing to trade a couple of Nigerians for a good full size dairy goat so that I can provide milk for my family. I have 1 herdsire Lost Valley Omega Red *S and 2 adult does, one is a FF. Each doe has a set of twins. Pedigree's include, Lost Valley, Goodwood, Ground Rush, and Gay-Mor's to name a few. All goats are/will be registered w/AGS. I will sell them as a herd or separately. I'm asking 250.00 each for all the goats if you want a package price contact me. You can see pictures and pedigree info on my website at http://www.4mminiaturefarm.com/nigeriandwarf.html

Thanks, Michele

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh they are just beautiful! so sorry you have to part with them.

those are nice genetics people - great buy. To bad I have enough goats :sigh:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Your goats look gorgeous. :) Wish I could get one... :sigh:

4. Draggin' Hill

Draggin' Hill New Member

May 7, 2009
    West Virginia
    Thanks, for the compliments on my goats.

5. 4hmama

4hmama New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    No. Central WV
    Sent you an e-mail via your website. I am in WV and am very interested in getting a package price. Wish I would have known last weekend - spent the weekend in Parkersburg.

6. Draggin' Hill

Draggin' Hill New Member

May 7, 2009
    West Virginia
    I didn't know about this forum until today. I have been trying to sell them for a couple of weeks.
    I wish I would have known as well.