Nigerian Dwarf doe for sale in NC

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Firestone Creek Farm, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Well, I've had Copa Boo about 2 months and she's just not getting along with all of my other goats. :( If anyone has a smaller size herd or some more dominant females, then she would probably fit in better there. She is a SUPER sweet doe to people; she was a bottle baby and loves attention. But she is constantly butting everyone else and pushing her weight around. So much so that everyone walks around on eggshells when they enter the barn! She's especially bad about butting a few of my very submissive females. What can I say? She's a bully. Anyone have a home for a bully? Lol. Maybe YOU have a bully that needs a bully for a friend... hahaha!

Boo has pretty good bloodlines. She's out of Sire: Copa Troubled Willy X Dam: Caesar's Villa FL Black Magic
    You can find the rest of her pedigree on my website http://www.freewebs.com/firestone-creek-farms/Copa_TW_Boo.html. She does have lots of Caesar's Villa behind her. I haven't put pics on my website yet of her. She's freshened twice and is possibly bred to Gateway Hollywood Nights (also on my website if you look). She was bred Feb 10th, two times, so it will be a while before I know if she settled or not. She does look to have a nice udder on her (good teat size from what I can tell). She's a bit on the tall side for me, and she toes out a little, but she has good length, strong shoulders, and long neck. If anyone is interested in her, make me an offer. I might just take it!!!!! She needs a new home.

PICS:
    Oh and the lady i got her from called her a red and white, BUT, I think she had a copper deficiency. Since having her, and supplying her with what she needs, she's gained weight enough that I'd rate her between a 2 and a 3 in a body condition check; she was a definite 1 or less when I got her. Her color was also VERY washed out; she WAS red and white. BUT now she is turning chocolate and white. Very pretty coloration on the head and the body is in full shed and is turning chocolate and white, too...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh and by the way, I thought I'd list her here first before listing her on my site or anywhere else because I want her to have a good home. :) She really is great with people... and kids... just not with all other goats... lol.

If you're interested, you can PM me ...

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Aww...i'm sorry to have to get rid of her. Pretty little doe. I definately know watcha mean about bully goats, I've got one that can be down right nasty to the timid does, but luckily the pen is big and they keep their distance from her. Good luck finding her a new home, she's a pretty doe so i'm sure it won't be hard.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Nice doe, I have a Golden Flame daughter here named Caesar's Villa FL FUchsia. She has excellent feet and legs. Probably the best in my herd. I would be very tempted by this lovely doe but I'm in no position to buy right now. I need to be completely focused on the kiddings that are about to take place here.

4. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Well, I put her in with my boys. :) She seems to be settled down in there... hahaha! BUT she's still available. I can't keep her with the boys forever. So, I am also willing to take trades? Perhaps? If someone wants to trade? Just remember she is probably pregnant, too, so no guarantees, but you're getting two or more! lol :) I know she's nothing fantastic, but she does have some decent lines behind her...

5. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Wow- too bad- we JUST got home from our NC excursion- I probably would have taken her off your hands if I'd known before we left on Thursday night! :greengrin:

6. tat2edlady

tat2edlady New Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Lexington, NC
    Angie I sent you a email :cool:

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She's a nice doe and I did find her sister. I don't have anything to trade right now anyway. I'd prefer does be open generally speaking anyway, that way I can pick and choose who to breed them to when they get here.

Hope you can find her a home soon! Good luck!

8. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    I had requests for udder pics, so here's one. She's freshened twice, I think, if I remember correctly. :)

[​IMG]

9. littlekit

littlekit New Member

Mar 1, 2011
    The link to your website isn't working

But we have a small goat herd we are looking a new female and buck for and she has the patterns we want.

How much are you asking for her, and where do you live? And if she was prego when would she kid? we get frosts here during the winter so we don't want babies past august

10. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Hi! :) Boo was actually sold back in the spring of last year. This is an old thread. I do believe she kidded after that with doe twins, and the lady who had bought her sold her again and retained a doeling. :) I thought I'd let you know.

Angie

11. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA