Nigerian Dwarf Does- KY *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by bigoakfarm, Mar 20, 2008.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hi all,
    I'm going back to work and I have two new ND does coming this spring besdies the couple of does I'm retaining so I am selling one ND doe in milk and one of our doelings born this year. (Not related). They are on our FOR SALE page at http://www.bigoakfarm.net and I would love to make someone a package deal. We also still have one buckling available for another few weeks. Prices are negotiable if you take more than one and I have a couple of wethers available as companions if you are just starting out and need company for a single.

Thanks!
    Kristen

2. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Re: Nigerian Dwarf Does- KY

A sale has fallen through on the adult milker we had for sale. Buttin Heads Katamari Damacy is currently in milk but will be dried off soon as I just don't have time to milk any extras right now. I'm retaining Kat's daughter from this year. Kat is well bred (her dam is finished CH/MCH Buttin Heads Carmen Sandiego) and she's a decent little milker but I would like to see longer teats, a better MSL and more open orifices on her. Great texture, udder milks down to nothing and good capacity. Super friendly, jumps right up on the milkstand and normally has excellent manners on the stand (although she has her "hurrry up and get done" moods too). Kat unexpectedly delivered twins in January this year and took excellent care of them through the coldest part of winter. She's an awesome mother if you are interested in dam raised kids. Can get updated photos if you need them and her pedigree can be seen on our website under FOR SALE.

Price is $300 for quick sale or she can go with her buck from this year for $350.

Thanks!
    Kristen

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Re: Nigerian Dwarf Does- KY

*bump*

4. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky