The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We currently have 5 Nigerian does for sale. Two are doelings from this year(one $250, other $400), one is a dry yearling($350) and one is a 3 year old blue-eyed doe who has freshened once ($300). The last is an older doe we have retired and want to sell as a pet as she is the sweetest goat. The yearling is from one of our does who just won Best of Breed at the Thurston County Fair ADGA Open Show. They all have excellent bloodlines including Goodwood, Tupence, Pholia Farm and Buttin'heads. We have been breeding Nigys for 13 years here at Sunny Prairie Nigerians and show them locally as well as milk for our own use. We have maintained a healthy and disease free herd and test annually for CAE and CL. Our goats are socialized so are friendly and like attention from people. We do offer a multi-goat discount. Visit our website https://sites.google.com/site/sunnyprairiegoats to view our does as well as a current sale list and complete pedigree information.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Hope you find a good home for your retired doe. I love her sweet face and wish I had business to handle in yer area so I had an excuse to buy her!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Send me the pedigree for your buckling, other wise we are willing to dicker on price and would accept payments on Minnie. She is a colorful girl, her dam won a Jr. champion at state fair and later a reserve champion. Good big-bodied doe! Loves people too which is important to us.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I actually have 2 bucklings, they are brothers, both moonspotted, one has some flashy white. I am keeping one, and love them both equally so I am happy to keep either one. Mace was sold to be a show goat and herd sire, but the gal got laid off and decided to just cut her losses instead of finish paying for him.

Their pedigree
http://www.adgagenetics.org/GoatDetail.aspx?RegNumber=D001644217

These aren't the greatest photos, I have been meaning to get new ones, but havnt had the time. The link to their sale ad here on the forum
http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f189/2-adga-nigerian-dwarf-bucklings-151593/

Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Audry, I am having a hard time figuring out the system here to reply to people. I already sent a reply but don't know where it went. Try again here, the bucklings look really nice and I love the markings but will have to pass. It was tempting! I need to get my herd down to winter numbers. If you decide to buy Minnie, I can meet you on I-5 south to save you the trip all the way up here. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
How old is the doeling in the first picture? I got two four month old doelings recently- I think they are too small for their age and the one in the first pic looks roughly the same size as them.
They are all adorable by the way! I wish you were closer, except that I'm broke. :( I hope they all get good homes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts