Nigerian Dwarf goat herd sellout TN All sold!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by trob1, Aug 9, 2009.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    It has been a hard decision but I am selling all of my Nigerian dwarf goats. I have alot on my plate right now and need to simplify things here so I have all 7 Nigerian dwarf does for sale. They are priced to sell fast. Prices start at $125.00 to $225.00 each and if all go together I will deliver within 50 miles for free and further for a gas fee. All 7 together for $1200.00 All are very friendly and 4 are brown eyed and 3 are blue eyed. All are AGS registered and some are triple registered This is a great chance to add some outstanding bloodlines to your herd at an unbelievable prices http://www.littlewishesfarm.com or call 615-289-4418

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Re: Nigerian Dwarf goat herd sellout TN

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

oh no Teresa!!! I am so glad I got my LW doe last month

Guys these are GREAT does and you will not be disappointed. I am just sad I didn't know when I was there or I would have bought more --- ok maybe not but i would have totally been very tempted.

4. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina

I am so sorry to hear you are selling your Nigerians. Too many people are throwing in the towel anymore with these goats. Such a shame. But I can understand that sometimes it is for the best and the only way.
    I hope you get back into them someday down the road. Maybe once your life has slowed down some. :shrug: I know how much you enjoyed them. Especially during kidding season. You could tell you spent alot of time with your babies.
    I wish you the best and will miss looking at your new babies each spring. I am sure you will find new homes for your goats, they are beautiful. :hug:

5. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama

I am so sorry Teresa :hug: I hope everything settles down for you soon :hug:

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN

Thanks everyone for the kind words. It has been such a hard thing to decided to do. I will be glad when things do settle down here. We have had alot going on that was out of our control and not what we planned on but sometime it happens and you roll with the punches.

7. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
  8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Just wanted to say "Congrats" on the quick sale, no dragging it out and being even more painful for you :hug:

9. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN