Nigerian Dwarf Goats - Central Texas

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by cyanne, Aug 19, 2009.

1. cyanne

cyanne Senior Member

We have decided to focus on our registered herd of dairy goats so we're selling our three UNREGISTERED (but purebred) Nigerian Dwarf dairy goats and their 3 kids.

I have three blue-eyed adult does (One 4 yr old, Pepper, and her two 3 yr old daughters, Bitsy and Domino), 2 doelings (one 5 wk old with blue eyes and one 1 wk old with brown eyes), and one little blue-eyed buckling (1 wk old).

The two younger does are currently in milk.

I am asking $150 each for the does in milk, $125 for the dry doe, $100 for each of the doelings, and $75 for the buckling. All are in excellent health and have been wormed, disbudded (except for the youngest doeling who will be done this weekend), vaccinated as appropriate (CD&T), and have had their hooves trimmed regularly. The 5 wk old can go now as a bottle baby or with her mom, or a deposit will hold her here until she is weaned at 8wks. The 1 wk old twins need to stay with their mom for at least another week before they can leave as bottle babies. Will consider making a deal if you buy more than one.

Please see pics here:
    http://austin.craigslist.org/grd/1328469652.html

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Hubby would eat me alive if I got any more right now, but I'll send this on to my pals!