The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pure bred Nigerian Dwarf Goats for sale, unregistered but with documents about their lineage. We started with three, and now there are seven! Four does, two bucks & a wether. Would prefer to sell them as a nice starter herd, but are willing to discuss other options if needed. Boys $50-$100, Girls $250, open to working on pricing if interested in multiple goats. Pictures available if you're interested.

The boys:
Herd sire: very laidback, friendly gentleman, even in the fall breeding season he’s not aggressive with our family, just extra friendly, wanting to jump up on whoever is nearby, but still amiable. Has sired twin buckling and two single doelings while in our care. ~5 years old. Black coat with some brown moon spots.
The wether: On the short side, even for a Nigerian, and extremely friendly, liable to get picked on by his twin brother, but gets along very well with Dad. Born March 2011. Multi-colored patchwork coat in shades of white, brown, and gray.
The bossy brother: This guys’ wethering didn’t “take,” and he’s got a long scur that makes him a little “unicorn” like. He’s not unfriendly with people, but can be rather rambunctious. Might make good chevron, leaving the other two to be buddies…. Born March 2011. Multi-colored patchwork coat in shades of white, brown, and gray.

The girls:
Mama #1: Freshened with one doeling in May 2011. Did not breed her the next season, but she was a good mama, and very good milker. She’s the herd boss, but is pretty benevolent overall. White coat with a few gray speckles. ~4 years old.
Mama #2: Freshened with twin buckling in March 2011, and again with one doeling in May 2012 (Accidental “date” when the goats got out that fall, we had not intended to breed last spring.) Someone small teats, but good volume of milk overall, and a good mama. White coat with a couple of gray moon spots. ~3 years old.
Doeling #1: Daughter of Mama #1, born May 2011. Unbred as of yet, but good size, and promising disposition, very sweet young lady. Brown coat with a dark brown blaze across her nose.
Doeling #2: Daughter of Mama #2, born May 2012. Unbred as of yet, loves her mama, and snuggles with her often, even though she’s full grown. Multi-colored patchwork coat in shades of white, brown, and gray.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping to see if others are interested. Would love to help someone out with these nice animals as a starter herd. Happy to negotiate price with serious buyers! I tried to attach the pictures, but the links on this site aren't letting me. Let me know if you'd like to see them, or know how to post them!

Thanks, Heather

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Erica! I thought about adding the CL ad, but wasn't sure if that was allowed here. Appreciate the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts