The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ten Nigerian Dwarf does due by the tenth of February. First one kidded with quads.

I'll have many babies for sale. Sired by a son of SGCH 3 X TOP TEN and total performer 2*M doe and his sire is also GCH. The first dam to kid is a USDA elite doe.

Urban Acres WC Sherry XX Urban Acres MS Man in the Moon
More does due who are also CH sired and dammed and one whose dam produced 7# at peak.

Great milk production here. I may not show or be 'on test', but I do measure the milk here and send the milk in to get tested.

Livestock guardian dog 8 month old female for sale.
Shiba Inu puppies for sale.

I have a money back policy. Clean, healthy herd.

Glendale, Oregon. Prices will be from $50-$300. Adults available as well.
Email [email protected]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
most are sold

Out of the 29 kids that I had; there is not much more available. Doelings sold out quickly. Since I kept her brother, I suppose I could part with one more doeling. The one with ALL four grand parents as CH and better. She is $500 firm.

I also have some bucklings but not the best ones anymore. These perhaps would be best as wethers. Although the one has a dam with a great rump and high butterfat as well as the typical easy to milk trait. (and he could be homozygous for blue eyes)

The Shiba Inu are sold out.
The LGD is available and maybe one more.

I do have bred does for sale and depending on which 17-21 day heat they conceived; they could be bred to the above buck I spoke of. (Urban Acres MS Man in the Moon) The other buck is no slouch, but not with the accolades the former has.

Visit my web site and go ahead and call if you are seriously interested. If you want anything shipped, please try to make the arrangements yourself as I don't have many leads sans a possible one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts