The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, recently i have been very interested in goats, especially nigerian dwarfs goats, mostly for milk production but also goats are awesome! I would like to know as much as possible about these wonder creatures, please tell me. I would love to hear!

·
567 Posts
Oh I love my nigies they are sweet and loving buy also independent and have amazing personalities. They can also be piggies lol but I love them so much. They are easy to handle because of there sizes and easy!

·
567 Posts
They are really hardy too! Easy to keep weight on!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love my little ones. I have 5 nigerian dwarfs. With one do to kid in September. They are nice and friendly. My grandson who is 6 is always in the pen with them and when my 3 year old niece is over she goes right in with them too. she likes to feed them grass and play on the toys they have in there pen

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
10,704 Posts
Oh man do I love this breed.

A few words to describe them: Hardy, spunky, personable, clever, loving.

I have a herd of 11 right now, they are truly a joy to breed and raise. If you buy from the right breeder, they produce VERY well for their size ... usually about half a gallon a day per doe. Their size makes them easier to handle, and they need less room. They are often easy keepers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.