The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a lot of nice quality kids available now. Buck and doe kids are triple registerable (AGS/ADGA/NDGA). Wethers can be AGS registered if requested. Lots of photos and information can be found on our website: www.kwfarms.com Kids are on the New Arrivals page and adults for sale are on the For Sale page. Email with any questions! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Im not looking :wallbang:
Ok , I looked :GAAH:
They are all gorgeous :eek:

Im in love with the D32 ( I think ) the little white one :love::eyeroll:

My name is Laura and I am a goat addict :help::hammer::cry:

Its getting hard to type , my husband bought me a nice little white jacket but the sleeves are way too long for me :confused:
I have no idea what he was thinking :scratch::shrug:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL Laura!! I love her too! And the first two does! :love:

·
Registered
30,153 Posts
beautiful!!! Im loving D 35! we are going to begin a herd of mini saanen..Im shopping around for a clean herd with a couple of mostly white nigi bucks..should be fun..

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Im also partial to D52 , just saying ;)
Your gonna get yourself in trouble here Laura ;) lol!

But she is a pretty girl! I like her two shades together and the moonspot on her leg :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Oh and Kylee.. Your site isn't loading for me.. Not sure if its just me or not..

·
Premium Member
15,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys are so funny. :laugh: Thanks for the interest in them! It's hard not to keep them all! :)

Skyla is it still not loading? I heard from someone else that it wouldn't load for them either. Not sure what's going on...it's working fine for me. :shrug:

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Yah.. Not sure.. Maybe the server was down for a bit..

Man! Sure wish you were closer and I had the money for more goats! I would snatch a few up!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Worked fine for me too :) I really enjoyed looking at your site Kylee !
Such beautiful animals , love the horses , gorgeous !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts