The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have 2 bucklings for sale $350 each.
D2 buckling

Dam: 5 Acre Farm Summer Sweet Emily 3*D( Rosasharn SS Water Colour X 5 Acre Farm Sweet November 2*D)
Sire: Atwood Acres FT Jefferson (CH/ PCH Twin Creeks BW Fanthom This LA 2007 88 *S X CH AGS Rebell Yell Liberty LA 2007 90)
DOB: 4/25/2013
This boy is stunning! His Dam Emily received her milk star in both fluid milk and butterfat. She has also received 2 Grand Champions, 2 Best of Breeds, 1 Reserve Grand Champion, and a 2012 LA Score of 90!If you want to add milk, and excellent bloodlines, then this is the boy for you!

D4 Buckling

Dam: 5 Acre Farm Lady Wanna Bee ( Rosasharn TL Lady Killer Bee *S X 5 Acre Farm Sweet November 2*D)
Sire:Atwood Acres FT Jefferson (CH/PCH Twin Creeks BW Fanthom This *S X CH Rebell Yell Liberty)
Lady is such a strong milker! She has won a Reserve Grand Champion Jr. doe and in 2012 Received a LA score of 89!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Oh look at them they are beautiful! I wish I had enough does and experience to get a buck...oh well, will have to wait a few years. Good luck with selling them, they should go quick!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Man! Look how long Lady's kid is!!! You should name him Thomas the Train! LOL!

I saw these does in person guys and they are absolutely beautiful!! Snatch these boys up!!

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
How many goats do you want me to buy already :hair::crazy:
Stooooppppppp , I cant buy anymore :wallbang::GAAH::rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts