The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accepting deposits on beautiful AGS/ADGA Registered ND Kids. One doeling and one Buckling. Will be weaned, disbudded, vaccinated and ready to go after July 22nd. Doeling is Black Roan & White, Buckling is chamoise with white belt.
Doe is Enchanted Hill Holly x Enchanted Hill Skunk Cabbage
Buck is Enchanted Hill Pixie x Enchanted Hill Skunk Cabbage
Can send additional pics and extended pedigrees upon request

200 each or 375 for the pair

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You ! We are located in Northeast TN (Afton) and their sale did fall through last week ! If you are interested please pop me an email to [email protected] I had just re-listed the buckling a few days ago and someone "may" want him, I should find out today. Have not relisted the doeling yet. Am taking udder pics of their 10 year old Dam this morning :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated Pics & Dams

Took these pictures of the Dams of Kids this morning, with about an eight hour fill. Holly (first doe pictured) is 9 and Pixie is 10. Sorry for the hairy udders LOL but I purchased these gals just before they kidded from Enchanted Hill when they decided they could not keep the Nigerians, so we are still adjusting to each other. For those that are not familiar with EH, they are one of the original breeders of ND's in the states. I sure wish I could have seen these girls in their prime but am pleased overall with their udders at their age :)

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buckling is sold and he will be close enough for me to "borrow" in the future :clap:

Doeling is available for 200, or make a package deal with Morgan's (see Birth Announcements) solid colored doeling

Thanks again all for letting me share my goatie news :)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to have rename this little buckling to Bad Luck LOL. For the second time someone has asked for him then had to decline. So he is once again available !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts