Nigerian Dwarf starter herds available in East TN

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by lisatn, Aug 9, 2010.

1. lisatn

lisatn New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    I have two starter herd packages available all are AGS (which makes them registrable with all 3 registries)registered, some are already ADGA and/or NDGA as well.
    First is a yearling (DOB 5/09) black buck with blue eyes excellent bloodlines, he can be purchased alone for $350.00 or with two adult does for a package price of $900.00 The does are 325.00 ea. alone.
    The 2nd buck is a baby black/white will be ready to be weaned the middle of Sept. (DOB 7/13/09) again excellent bloodlines and can be purchased alone for $300.00 or with Two does (325.00/350.00) for $900.00.
    All three does have been exposed to another buck and may be bred (for Sept/Oct) if purchased as a package the breeding certificate will be included at no additional charge otherwise it is offered for $50.00 when the does are purchased alone.
    I also have two "soon to be" wethers that can be added to another goat purchase for 50.00 or purchased alone 100.00 ea. or 150.00 together. They are extremely friendly and will make awesome pets.
    All of our animals are healthy, dehorned UTD on shots and worming s you can see more information including pedigrees and additional photos on my website MyNigerianDwarfs.com or call 865 389-8359. Delivery is available at additional charge depending on where you are located.