Nigerian Herd for Sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Tera, May 30, 2008.

1. Tera

Tera New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    near Texarkana, TX
    Well, due to health and time constraints it has been decided to sell my herd of Nigerians. It is in their best interest for me to find them a better home. The herd consists of 6 does, 4 bucks, and 1 wether and I am asking $2500.00 for all. They are all registered or registerable and all have blue eyes and good bloodlines. Attached is pics of four of the does and I will post more when I get the chance (hopefully later today). Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. Delivery is an option depending on how far away![attachment=0:zfezzzou]Saphira.jpg[/attachment:zfezzzou][attachment=1:zfezzzou]Moonie.jpg[/attachment:zfezzzou][attachment=2:zfezzzou]Meret.jpg[/attachment:zfezzzou]

Attached Files:

2. Tera

Tera New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    near Texarkana, TX
    [attachment=1:3m2mdcne]Stacy.jpg[/attachment:3m2mdcne][attachment=0:3m2mdcne]Albus.jpg[/attachment:3m2mdcne]

Attached Files:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    You have some nice looking goaties! Wish you lived closer!!

4. Tera

Tera New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    near Texarkana, TX
    Thanks Allison, I wish I did too. This Texas heat is not cool! I forgot to add that I would be willling to sell them separately. Just let me know if you want individual prices.