Nigerians for sale MA- All sold

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by ProctorHillFarm, Aug 3, 2009.

1. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

So the addiction continues- and I cant stop finding goats i just HAVE to have, but with that means letting go of some of the ones already here :sigh: so here goes:

Junior does:
    Sisters Three GG Portia (Chenango Hills Golden Galahad X Fairlea Wilhemina) 09 doeling- $300
    Sale Pending Avolino Farm SEN Sake (Rosasharn FS Senshi *S X Heatherwood C Chardonnay) 09 blue eyed doeling - $375

Senior does
    SALE PENDING Indigo Kids Blue Jasmine (Kaapio Acre's RA Whiskey Blues *S X Raven Hill Bambi) NICE udder- $300
    Fairlea Trinity (Rosasharns Julius *S X Fairlea Ariel *D E AR1956) LOTS of capacity- $300
    SALE PENDINGPiddlin Acres KR Desert Rain (Piddlin Acres Kings Ransom X Piddlin Acres PV Clouds Mirage) BRED- $300
    SALE PENDINGIrish Whisper JS Drama Queen (Velvet Acres Shazaams Jester X Irish Whisper Punk Lil Doodle) BRED- $250

Reasonable shipping to anywhere available- also can easily be transported to the Lancaster PA, surrounding areas, an excuse to go home and visit the family :wahoo:

2. BetterBuckskins

BetterBuckskins New Member

Feb 1, 2009
    Taxachusetts
    Re: Nigerians for sale MA

What are you getting? Always fun to hear about new purchases :)

3. ProctorHillFarm

Theres a thread on here somewhere- in mini mania - here it is : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10270 :)

And there is one more- but she's still under wraps until we get it set it stone, dont want to jinx her :doh:

4. ProctorHillFarm

Price reductions

Desert Rain now $300 and Drama Queen now $250 :)

5. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... I am so tempted to get Portia!!!!! I'm getting Uproar so I could line breed her using him!!! :) With her length and what he brings to the table, it would probably be a great combo. I have to stop looooooooooooooking at goats!!! ARGH! Every time I start looking I find more that I want!!

Angie

6. ProctorHillFarm

Well you are going RIGHT through our area on your trip- you should stop by :greengrin:
    Shes one I am really on the fence about selling- I LOVE her sire- have you seen him? :drool:
    We have just bought some pricey purchases though, so I have to make some cuts somewhere and we have a BIG junior pen at the moment- she really is nice.

7. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA

I've been making pricey purchases, too. HAHA! Driving hubby a bit crazy :hair: haha! I'm going to need to cut back my herd a bit, too, to make room for a few more of those girls I just have to have!

And yes, Galahad is beautiful. I have a thing for golds AND for chocolates. :)

8. ProctorHillFarm

Just a little update- we only have the following does left for sale

Sisters Three GG Portia (Chenango Hills Golden Galahad X Fairlea Wilhemina) 09 doeling- $300
    Fairlea Trinity (Rosasharns Julius *S X Fairlea Ariel *D E AR1956) 2nd freshener with LOTS of capacity- $300
    and
    Wandering Ivy CM Black Velvet (Caesars Villa CBS Cattleman X Kids Corral Ari's Cinder Ella) 2 year old- has not freshened yet $300

2 or more does- $250 each :greengrin:

9. ProctorHillFarm

another update-
    Black Velvet is Sale Pending

So we just have Trinity and Portia left for sale!

10. ProctorHillFarm

Portia is sold and Trinity is Sale Pending