Nigerians in North Idaho for sale (and a mini nubi)

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by kelebek, May 7, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    $25.00 discount to any TGS member!!!

I have the following animals available immediately for sale. They can leave now or after weaning.

All my kiddos are acclimated to a bottle at 2 weeks of age and will readily take a bottle or be dam raised! They are super friendly, easy to handle and come with disbudding and up to date on all medications.

FREE TRANSPORT TO SEATTLE (or anywhere from CDA, ID - Seattle, WA) TOMORROW, MAY 8th!!!!

Here is a current list of AGS animals available -

Adults -

Ahtatum's Dixie on my Mind - 1 year old - small roaned doe - possibly exposed to my buck Corner Stone Farms Abba *S to kid in June / July. have been working on banding horns - has 1 horn and a stub... will reband. Cute girl - easy to handle. I own her sister, so do not need both. $200.00 without guarentee of breeding. Will give a DOE ONLY breeding memo just in case.

Gimlin Half AcreInspiredByGrace - IN MILK - kidded April 19th with twins. Currently has 1 kid on her. Milking in the morning only - but could milk her at night also. With once a day milking - she is giving 1 1/2 - 2 cups. Will increase as she gets a little farther into lactation. Asking $300.00 at weaning - or take now with wether on side for $350.00

Kids - $100.00 for 1 wether / $150.00 for 2 wethers --- Bucklings - $250.00 (all kids can leave now as a bottle baby - or after weaning at 8 weeks)

Wether # 1 - DOB: 19 April 2010 Gimlin Half AcreInspiredByGrace x CornerStone Farms Abba *S - Caped Buckskin with white spots - Would make a great show wether!!!! $100.00 for 1 wether / $150.00 for 2 wethers

Wether # 2 - DOB: 30 April 2010 Aurora Farms Pudding x CornerStone Farms Abba *S - Caped Buckskin with white ankle bracelet - cute little man! $100.00 for 1 wether / $150.00 for 2 wethers

Buckling #1 - DOB: 23 April 2010 Gimlin Half Acre Fancy x CornerStone Farms Abba *S - Dark Caped Buckskin - BEAUTIFUL boy!!!

Buckling #2 - DOB: 23 April 2010 Gimlin Half Acre Fancy x CornerStone Farms Abba *S - Dark Caped Buckskin with white on side - GORGEOUS!!!

F1 - Mini Nubian Buckling - DOB - 26 April 2010 Absolutely the CUTEST thing with his huge airplane ears. $100.00 as a wether / $125.00 as a buckling. Momma is giving a half gallon a day as a First Freshner and 1 1/2 weeks fresh. This boy is acclimated to a bottle also - and can leave either as a bottle baby or at weaning.

Please email for more information, pictures, ect. Also some pics and pedigree info on my website: http://www.sunsetlakeranch.net

I also have the following to kid:

2 - Reg Myotonic to Abba - both due end of May
    1 - Reg Nubian to Abba - due early June
    1 - Reg Nigi to Abba - due early July

2. jay13

jay13 New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Central NC
    Am I the only one that thinks its hilarious that the above post was censored? At least I think it was...lol
    ROFL.... OTOH, your goaties sound wonderful. :)

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What in the heck is that all about???

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I love love love Dixie!!!!! :drool:

5. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Did you add an "n" to the end of "dam"?? lol thats all i can think of...

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Yup thats what happened I fixed it ;)

Allison you know we have automatic censoring its not like I censored your post. :thumbup:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I knew that you didn't Stacey - cause it didn't have the "edited" or anything on the post :) I must have been reak tired when I posted.

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ok didnt want you to think I was being nit picky or anything.