Nikon Coolpix Touch camera for sale in CA

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Sep 13, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Paid $300 for it. Its plum pink and comes with 2 batterys and the battery wall charger, a case with hand strap,memory card, which makes it hold lots of pics.

Asking for offers, Its only a year old, just feel like getting another one that I can pick out.

If you go to my facebook page for my goats, all the pics were taken by my camera, also if you are my friend in facebook, all the pics and videos are from my camera.

NO scratches, its in really nice condition because I have always kept it in its case

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    to bad its not a cannon or I would be interested. I have everything for a cannon thats why :p

3. TinyHoovesRanch

Darn! lol I really love this camera but I bought it for all the wrong reasons haha

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well what are you asking for it?

I had a coolpix but it didnt take good in motion pictures and then it had issues with spots on the lens so I gave it to my dad.....now my current camera is worse then the coolpix but thats because I drowned it in milk :p

5. TinyHoovesRanch

Im asking whatever I can get for it lol. Its in great condition. Go look at my pics and vids and you will see how it looks

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Still for sale.... If anyone is interested let me know, I will take offers....Just want it gone so someone else can use it