The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's more piccies of the boys! Both are blue-eyed, and I haven't determined yet if they're polled. Their momma Nimue is both Polled and Blue-eyed. You should see that udder now too! I'll try to get better pics of it in a week or so.

Precious!!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
they are really cute. Congrats to you and your doe. The little black and white spotted one apears to have horns, he looks like he has swirls of hair where they would be. The other one looks like he might be polled.
beth

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a sucker for a buck too. LOL I was close to getting another buck but luckily someone else bought him first. haha

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I just hope I have buyers before I get attached. Haha

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's true, I can't wait to see my new doeling too.

I think the black one's polled and the other one I'm just not positive. I will look at them better tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nimue kidded so easily! She knew what was coming and took right to it. The first born was the black/white roaned buck and the other one was immediately behind him. There he was, head only sticking out and no feet. I could feel one leg bent back where his shoulder was but there was no wiggling it forward. She contracted again and then I was able to get ahold of his leg and he slipped on out.

She started talking to those babies and grooming them like crazy. She really turned on the momma-charm and has been so wonderful with them. Right now they're curled up under the feed trough and she's laying next to them probably helping to keep them warm. She's an excellent mother!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone!!!

What do you think about these names?

SGM AZ Blaze of Glory (for the blk/wh roan boy since he has a blaze on his face)

SGM AZ Solar Eclipse (for the black buck since his white star has a round black spot center. LOL So it looks like an eclipse).

1 - 20 of 30 Posts