NMGA Registered Does in Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SterlingAcres, Aug 4, 2010.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Sterling Acres Lucy In The Sky is available for sale, as I'm downsizing my NMGA herd. She is a first freshener this year and is NMGA registered. She will come with her certificate and care sheet. Lucy was bred to Phoenix Rising Farm MaskOfZoro, who is duel registered with NMGA. He's thrown 3 sets of triplets this year, so she could very well have multiples. Will furnish a breeding memo and applications for the kids since they are NMGA eligible. She will be due early November.

Asking $250, but will discount for TGS members.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sterling Acres Calypso is available for sale, as I'm downsizing my NMGA herd. She's a sweetheart and was a bottle baby, so she's overly affectionate. Perfect pet. Her mother is an excellent milker; she birthed triplets this year and still milked out enough to feed an additional set of twins! Calypso recently aborted at 2 months pregnant, but may have been rebred. She was exposed to a buck, but I did not see him mount. She will come with her certificate and care sheet paperwork.

Asking $150, but will discount to TGS members.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

A package deal is available if you would like to purchase both does. Located in northeastern PA. See website for more details.

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Added Calypso, so I'm bumping this. :)

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    My little NMGA registered does are still available. I really need to move them, I'd be willing to take $250 for both. Including breeding memos and applications for the babies.

Calypso's mother is an excellent milker. She had triplets this year and still milked out enough to feed another doe's set of twins.
    Lucy is the first born kid of tripled registered ND buck Gypsy Moon HW Larkspur out of Doublegate PAL Morning Glory and DF Farms NH Hero Worship. She's got some good lines behind her.

They're both very friendly and make excellent pets. They're utd on shots and care.

4. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Bumping. Need to move these ladies. Great pet does!