The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
So, happy things in my life.

Alice's eye is clearing up all by itself.
Hazel is starting an udder.
Bunnies are settled together.
Classes are over for today, tomorrow I have more classes, but hey, that's another day.
We aren't having a funeral for Cully! YAAAAAYYYY!
I don't have to go back and forth between whether that admin wants to ban me or not... I don't know why, but she had a negative reaction when ever I said something. Heck, I improved my attitude there indefinitely and she decides to ban me NOW... Oh well. It wasn't that important.

I'm sure there is more, but right now I don't have any. So, happy thoughts, share yours! :D

·
Registered
30,643 Posts
Happy Thought:

Healthy happy family
Having my grand daughter this week end :D
Good friends on Goat Spot
Breeding is almost done!!
Hatching 9 baby chicks so far

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
My daughter and I shot hoops at the park tonight.
I was able to get my mom and dad two presents a piece at wal mart tonight that they both liked. (Mums and a Halloween shirt for mom and boxers and candy for dad)
Tomorrow we are all going together to pick pumpkins, gourds, and winter squash then will decorate for Halloween/fall.
Mom and dad are both in decent health right now, dad is finally recovering from the mess earlier.
I am no longer sick.
My daughter happily picked out clothes at wal mart for herself tonight.
It is Friday night.
It is getting cooler.
All my animals are healthy and happy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Happy thoughts- my daughter is on my leftt side ( I can feel her ) and my kitten is on my right (feel her too they are both, warm)- I can hear the dogs in the kitchen next to our bedroom (so they are behaving) and our new little doelings are sleeping tight in the coop on straw Next to (not under) 14 chickens! And for the first time in 8 weeks! I have the weekend OFF.....

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can feel your daughter and your kitten? Forgive my ignorance, LOL, at first I thought you were pregnant. HAHA! "Wait, she says she can feel her kitten, too... that's not right..."

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Got a new pen built for Annie, my new Boer doe so the others don't beat her up. (That is a weird happy thought :p )

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Hehe, it's just a little thing cornered off with some wire, cattle panels, and... towels :p

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Hehe, it's just a little thing cornered off with some wire, cattle panels, and... towels :p
Towel??? I have had to make use of some odd materials on the farm before, but towels? :eek: That is a first. How are the towels being used?

·
Registered
637 Posts
You can feel your daughter and your kitten? Forgive my ignorance, LOL, at first I thought you were pregnant. HAHA! "Wait, she says she can feel her kitten, too... that's not right..."
Sorry shes at this annoying preteen age where she is deciding whether or not (gasp) she is too old to snuggle or Not!!!! So I cherish her cuddly moments....

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Remember that age... yep, that was always fun being 11 and feeling like I was too old to do things when really.. you are still just a little kid.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Towel??? I have had to make use of some odd materials on the farm before, but towels? :eek: That is a first. How are the towels being used?
:laugh: They are being used as a line-of-sight blocker and to keep the breeze out a bit when the door is open. I can go snap a pic when I turn the light off in a little :)

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL Jill! ROFL.

What time is it there? *looks to see what time it is HERE* I ate pancakes for dinner an hours ago at 10:00. Off shed-you-ole with these classes taking up most of my time. And sanity.

·
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bunnies are well this morning.
It's cold, thank the Lord!
It rained!
The puppies have stopped constantly fighting for a few minutes.
Went to the dollar store and bought a bunch of awesome stuff, LOL.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts