The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might remember my thread help! from earlier.The same doe is seaming to have similar symptoms and is possibly bred to a buck.She was supposed to be set in with a buck again anyday because we found another one to breed her with because we didn't think she settled.I will post cha-cha pics in a minute.Should I start her on Pen again???Any help is appriciated.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just went down to the barn and she is acting rather weird.She usually is right there with the rest of the herd not today.She is being more aggresive to the other goats and less friendly with me.She won't stop moving.When I went down there she was all hunched up and then after a minute she stopped.The breeding was accidental if she took.(The nieghbors goat got out.)Which means no exact date. :?

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Sara, You are saying she is sunk in. Do you mean below the Thurl? and on both sides, so she almost looks skinny in tha tback half of her? Yes that is normal. that means the baby(ies) are getting in position. If that is the case she should be going fairly soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts