Not again!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatnutty, Jul 26, 2009.

1. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Ok I need my market kids for next year by November or December so they make weight and Belle and Billy were not doing much of anything for a long time. We finally saw Belle in heat at the very beginning of the month and think she is bred but, I lost the dates! The same thing happened with her last year. I think she should be due on 150 around November 28. Why is it all so frustrating!!! :veryangry: :hair:

2. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Isn't it always frustrating, :hair: even when you know the breeding date :ROFL:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Totally agree... :thumbup: ...it is frustrating in all ways....but not knowing.. it real torture....I know... just how ya feel... :hug:

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Definately frustrating!!! Lol Looks like this will be me :coffee: in a few months!!

5. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I have 5 does to bred this winter, (the most I've ever bred) and I'm already freaking out :hair: The preparation, the waiting, the looking for the right buck, somebody hit me over the head already :shocked:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    thank goodness... for that caffeine..... :coffee2: :wink: :greengrin:

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh...I know how you feel!! I lost probably...4 or 5 breeding dates on some of my does this early spring...boy was that frustrating!! :GAAH:

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Yes frustrating!! Go caffine!! No I will not hit you on the head sorry!!