The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since my buck was sold(castle rock pinpoint clover)I decided to breed three of my does before he left. he was in the pasture with a few girls and these were the only ones that wanted him.

first girl is chocolate with blue eyes-camanna hs blue morning glory. she had triplets(day 145),twins(146) and quads(147). due 14th of october

chocolate/white bucksin with blue eyes- purplerain t misty harvest- twins(145), then triplets(145). due 15th of october

third girl is gold- four cedars db marigold due november 5th. she had a single then triplets(day 147).
First two does kidded in feb and last girl kidded a month or so later. all were dried up as soon as possible after kids were slowly weaned. they will have a year off. will get photos to make this thread a bit more interesting

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 weeks to go before new kids are born... getting excited and nervous.
has anyone ever had does kid on the first heat and not the second heat? glory came back into heat 6 days after the last one. i am going by the second date..

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
540 Posts
Pretty girls!! Love the blue-eyed buckskin!! Good luck and happy kidding!! Can't wait to see pictures of the littles!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts