The Goat Spot Forum banner

281 - 300 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I hope so. I would hate to have my babies uncomfortable. Gizmo will be 2 months tomorrow and Destiny will be 5 months on the 29th. Time really flies
It is perfectly normal for them to be soaking up the sun in winter. They need the vitamin D. If they were hot, they would seek out shade. Goats are very picky about weather and make it clear when the conditions are displeasing.:haha:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
View attachment 185673

Aww sweet baby! Mine turns 6 weeks today also. She decided that she loves to nibble at the ends of my hair. Which is frustrating. But she is still
My cutie pie!
I get haircuts from Destiny too. I love it. Your baby is adorable. I love the red colour. Destiny is better bonded to my daughter but she just loves grooming me. She groomes Gizmo too. He stops her when she nibbles his ear.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #292 ·
Today Destiny is 1 years old. Wow. I feel like an old goat momma now. She has become so much part of our family.... i really enjoy her and I always encourage people I meet to maybe look at adopting goats.... thank you to every one on goats spot for helping me understand my goats... i cant wait to celebrate Gizmos birthday in May too....

281 - 300 of 303 Posts