The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well..............she appears to be a gray-brown?, some tan, and of course the white.................almost a calico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She has the pink nose like her father. Will be interesting what colors will develop as she gets older. I was hoping my old doe Helen was bred but it appears she may be too fat and too old. She would be due the middle of August and has no udder development and she is as witchy as ever. So looks like this is my last kid of the season and is she a cutie. But all kids are cute!
Sue

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Beth, I was hoping to show this year but I couldn't see going for 1-2 does. Cally looked a little rough after kidding, Lyric's udder is really decent but not strong enough for the strong local competition. I will take her out as she is not top of the line but she probably in the middle of the line-she is really a nice large doe. I don't like to show kids. I was going to take the bucks out but there was only one buck signed up for the entire class (alpines in AOP!). Chehalis didn't have their show this year because of the flood waters that hit this winter. Thought about the local fairs but just haven't got things together this year. Too much rebuilding the herd and playing with the goats!
Sue

1 - 10 of 10 Posts