Not your ordinary colored alpine!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sybil, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    It's a girl! Chaos first kid!

Attached Files:

2. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Sue she is so pretty! Do you think she's lavender? Its kind of hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like she has chromes "pink" front end and the lavender points.
    beth

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  4. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    Well..............she appears to be a gray-brown?, some tan, and of course the white.................almost a calico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She has the pink nose like her father. Will be interesting what colors will develop as she gets older. I was hoping my old doe Helen was bred but it appears she may be too fat and too old. She would be due the middle of August and has no udder development and she is as witchy as ever. So looks like this is my last kid of the season and is she a cutie. But all kids are cute!
    Sue

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Are you going to get out to any shows this summer? M<aybe helen is just hiding it well. We didnt think lyric was bred either.....
    beth

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh wow, she's adorable...you must be so proud!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    AWWWWW! She's cute!!

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Oh! She is so very cute, awesome coloring! Congrats on such a beautiful little doe! :clap:

9. Sybil

Sybil New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Rainier, Oregon
    Hey Beth, I was hoping to show this year but I couldn't see going for 1-2 does. Cally looked a little rough after kidding, Lyric's udder is really decent but not strong enough for the strong local competition. I will take her out as she is not top of the line but she probably in the middle of the line-she is really a nice large doe. I don't like to show kids. I was going to take the bucks out but there was only one buck signed up for the entire class (alpines in AOP!). Chehalis didn't have their show this year because of the flood waters that hit this winter. Thought about the local fairs but just haven't got things together this year. Too much rebuilding the herd and playing with the goats!
    Sue

10. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    :drool: She's a cutie!!!