The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few of them. So hard to get pics of the wiggly little things.

This is Pink, pic to come of her sister Shrinky Dink.

Dog Fence Carnivore Dog breed Pet supply

No name for this doe yet. Ideas? Pic to come of her sister who also needs a name.

Vertebrate Mammal Grass Grazing Fawn

The only Buck in this group, Tank

Vertebrate Mammal Dog breed Pink Grass

And this is Maryanne. Pic to come of her sister, Ginger.

Organism Pink Liver Grass Working animal

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
I love the full red heads....no help on names I still need to name 3 :( there is a thread that people posted their goats names....I'm planning on stealing going threw and stealing 3 of the name lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
Here's a few of them. So hard to get pics of the wiggly little things. This is Pink, pic to come of her sister Shrinky Dink. No name for this doe yet. Ideas? Pic to come of her sister who also needs a name. The only Buck in this group, Tank And this is Maryanne. Pic to come of her sister, Ginger.
I love your babies. Can't wait to breed mine,

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gorgeous!! Can I take some of those off your hands?? :D :D :D I'm so anxious for our babies to get here!

Maryanne is stunning. :)
LOL. Thank you. I've been following your thread on Star, I think it is. It's so hard waiting for kids, but then you through in all the drama that she's going through, and gosh...I don't know how you sleep at night! Poor girl and poor you. Hang in there, those kids will be here before you know it. :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
More pics. So difficult to get pics of the wiggly little things! LOL. These aren't great, but after an hour, this is what I got. Haha!

Shrinky Dink and Pink

Vertebrate Fence Mammal Animal feed Fawn

Shrinky Dink

Vertebrate Rabbit Mammal Dog breed Fawn

Snoopi

Dog breed Fawn Goat Plant Grass

Maze
Vertebrate Mammal Grass Grazing Fawn

MaryAnne and Ginger

Goat Dog breed Human body Fawn Terrestrial animal

Ginger

Dress Wood Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

Tank and one of my 4H kids

Smile Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

Attachments

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks all. They are all so adorable that it has been taking an extra hour to feed. I just end up standing there smiling and watching them play. Then I have to love on them all! LOL! I love baby goats.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.