The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all fellow TGS members!
We are now accepting $25 deposits on our 2013 crop of ADGA registered Alpine dairy goats!

Our animals have: Vance's, Willow Run, Strawberry Fields, Redwood Hills and Hull's close up in their pedigrees, as well as goats that have National wins and Top Ten Milkers.

Our herd is almost all from the Hull's Alpines herd, and come from long lines of *Ms, SGCHS, GCHs, CHs, SGs, *Bs, and +*Bs.

We have lots of colorings, including: Cou Blanc, Cou Clair, Chamoisee, Two-Tone Chamoisee, and more!

We breed for milk and show, and our animals are all high-quality and healthy.

Our Alpines have always been free of all the diseases including: Johnes, CL, CAE, Q Fever, Brucellosis, Soremouth, and more. We deworm our animals about three times a year, and we practice strict worm-management.

We will bottle feed all kids, and your kid will come tattooed as well as with it's registration papers.

Reservations are filling up quickly! If you are interested in reserving a kid from us, please visit our kidding chart at: http://alpinedairygoats.weebly.com/kidding-chart.html

*We ship!*

Thank you!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ugh.....would love to have another doeling!! We chose. Sir Fruitfullness Benjamin X Serbin Zeigens Tatiana as our herd sire...and have a 15 month old yearling out of Texas Udders Powerhouse...but we really want another doe. BUT...I also just got 2 GQF cabinet incubators for my chickens.....$$$$....I guess we could go without groceries for a couple of weeks....hahahaa!!! I better not go to your website....:p

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I wouldn't want you to do that! We could maybe negotiate on price? We actually had this lovely chocolate and white buckling born today.....I love his coloring!!:D:cool: Just wondering, what breed of goats do you raise? I really am on my toes waiting for my other does to kid.....grrrrr.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts