NPGA Reg Dark Red Caramel Pygmy doeling ~ OH!!

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by RowdyKidz, Apr 16, 2010.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    We currectly have a dark caramel doeling available, Tara's Rowdy Kids Sparklin' Topaz, born on 3-30-10.

She is sired by one of the nicest bucks in our herd, brown caramel, Bari Patch George and out of (our very own first born doeling here! Medium caramel) Tara's Rowdy Kids Sparklin' Jewel. She is a sweet, friendly little girl; she even has goat jewelry (aka wattles)! She will be very friendly, as I enjoy spending tons of time with them and they are constantly cuddled.

Should be a nice doe for 4-H and FFA. Her mom was a very easy first time kidder, had them all on her own! In fact, I didn't even notice her and her sister hiding behind her at first!

I have two 1/2 sisters, 1 full sister, 1 cousin, and her mom; so I feel that I have enough of relatives to her. Not to mention, I am tight on space and need to sell some. Asking $300. Ready to leave the week of May 25th.

See my site for pedigree info on the parents. http://www.rowdykidz.webs.com

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. nutmegfarm

nutmegfarm New Member

Dec 22, 2009
    NE Ohio
    She is a cutie! I will pass this along to my extension office to distribute to the county, there are a lot of Pygmy breeders this coming year that would love this new addition :wink:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Well, thank you! :) My email address is [email protected] if you want to pass that along. :) Thanks Meagan!! :)

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    ***PRICE REDUCED***
    I chose to reduce her price to $300 only because I thought that the previous asking price was too steep.

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Topie has been sold! Thanks for looking!