Nubian Buck Central Louisiana

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by 1_goat_2_many, Oct 18, 2010.

1. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I hate to part with this guy but I need the space and dont need a buck for only 3 does. Cutie is a REG. PB nubian buck born Feb. 2010. He is out of haystack farm honey and butter and by victory meadows anh donder. Both can be see on my friends site hawkesfarm.web.officelive.com. Cutie was shown as a young kid and did pretty well. I showed his sire in 4-H a couple years ago and he took reserve grand at the state show as well as many other wins.
    Cutie was disbudded but has scurs. He is very very friendly (he was a bottle baby). Tested CAE negative sept. 2010. Very easy to work with. Stands for feet and being shaved for show. Cutie is such a sweet guy but he needs a home where he will have a job. He will be ready to go in November after I make sure my does are bred. Asking $250 or MAY trade for any standard dairy breed doe/doeling. May also trade for milk stand, milking supplies, hay, or ? Let me know what you have. PM me with any questions about this buck. Located in central louisiana. Cannot deliver but may be able to meet a little ways for a serious buyer.

I dont have any good (or recent) pics at the moment but here are a few I have. Will get more in a few days.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    New pictures of cutie taken today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]