Nubian buck for sale in OK.

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Crissa, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Okay I'm going to go ahead and put this up. I'm selling my buck 5KC Springs Chasin' the Stars. Let's just say he and I don't get along, plus I want a really show quality buck to breed to next year so this guy needs to go. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him, we just apparently don't get along at all, he loves everyone else though. :roll: I'm fixing to take all of my animals to the vet to be tested for CAE/CL, will post the results.

I'm asking $200. (pic was taken in the summer, will get current ones on request)
    [​IMG]

2. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Well... I could certainly find a spot for him here!!! But.. I don't think dad would let us have any more goats, and then theres shipping.. :sigh:

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    That would be perfect! You might ask him about it just in case. :wink: You might find someone who is traveling that way as well to save on shipping. :shrug: LOL Trust me there's several different ways to save on shipping.

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Yeah.. between Chase and my four girls I could easily get a trip to the state fair on the offspring.

But my dad already threatened to kick me out so I don't see that happening anytime soon, my mom on the other hand.. she wants to take home every goat she sees!
    I would love to have him, but I'm not going to OK any time soon.. and I don't know if I would trust someone I didn't know to transport, and airshipping prices can get spendy :cry:

If only money grew from grass and trees and bushes.

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I know EXACTLY how that is! I've been kicked out 5 times already. (over stupid stuff) It's good that your mom likes the goats though. I also know how you feel on trusting someone you don't know to transport, but I did that with Lyrae and I was lucky and it worked out just fine. lol I wish you could though as he would make the money you spent on him back with the first kidding from your girls. :sigh:

6. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Oh wow.. I've never actually been kicked out yet, but hes threatened to several times, amoungst other things, last night being one of them, and its all over completely stupid stuff to, it started over a simple movie that my mom and I were watching actually :roll:

Anyway, not to clutter your thread, but yes, he would definantly pay his way, between the kids I could sell, and then of course going to the state fair would get my name out a bit in our area, and if I ever offered stud service.

I just wish my four newest girls were big enough to breed, I have to wait until this fall/winter to breed them because they are so small right now.

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep I'm in the process of trying to buy a truck so that I can get a better job and eventually move out to some acreage.

I think the only thing that I really don't like about Chase (other than the fact we don't get along) is that he is from slow growing lines, it bugs me. (forgot to mention it) He's still shorter than Orion who is 2 months younger

8. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I don't mind slow growing, but it really got to me this year, because I bought these four for the show in 4-H, and I might not be able to even show this year, I need to look up to see if I can show when they aren't in milk.. our 4-h thing is always messed up anyway, and that would only leave me with Lolli Pop.. who, personally could use an improvement.. basically with listening though. Lol.
    Ernie was born about a month after Nota, and about 10-15 days after the other three, and he is way bigger.

9. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    BUMP.

Also adding that I'm looking for another registered doe! :wink: