Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$150
Born April 7
G6S normal
Good milking lines
Disbudded
On an herbal dewormer that has been working really well for my herd
Socialized since birth.
Their dam is a 3 y/o first freshener who's giving me about 1 gal./day. Pics #3 & #4 are of the dam's udder.
Pics #5 & #6 are of dam. She's the one in the back on pic #6. Her rump looks a little steep, because I've been having some hoof trouble with her due to all the wet weather. But pic #6 shows how her rump/topline looked a few months ago when her feet were in good shape.
Their sire is my 18 month old buck who also comes from heavy milking lines. Pics #7 & #8 are of the sire.
These boys should add size and production to your herd. The grey one is especially hefty and broad. I think he'd be a good choice if you're looking for a sire for a combination meat/milk herd. These 2 have been browsing in the woods with their dam since they were a few days old. They are used to electric fences.
No CL abscesses have ever been present in my herd.
Plant Dog Tree Dog breed Carnivore Dog breed Plant Working animal Grass Terrestrial animal Fawn Terrestrial animal Working animal Snout Livestock Liver Fawn Wood Working animal Snout Plant Goat Working animal Grass Fawn Working animal Wood Fawn Horse Tints and shades Plant Tree Carnivore Grass Trunk Plant Dog Sky Cloud Carnivore

1 - 1 of 1 Posts