The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have and American Nubian doe who is in milk and giving about 3 quarts too a gallon a day. She is 5 years old and registered. She is sweet and has a gentle disposition. $300
I will be posting pictures as soon as I can.
We live in Centerburg OH. If you are interested you can private message me or post right here.

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What other information do you want.? The people that can upload photos in my family have not done it yet but hopefully today. :) If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer. What is this "bump" thing?

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
these are some pictures of her. :)
We have wormed her and would be willing to do vaccines if wanted. If you want any more info please tell me by either positing here or private messaging me.

Attachments

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You live in Connecticut? Isn't that rather far away from Ohio? She is a pretty doe and the only reason we are getting rid of her is because we need to downsize our herd.

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any rear udder pictures? What are her lines? Has she ever been shown and what placings has she gotten?
I could get a rear udder picture. No she has never been shown. I will answer the line question once I find her papers. :)

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she doesn't come from showing bloodlines since the people that had her before us don't show.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
^ You should come down to the show the 20th of July and see Mary Fox's does in person :drool: :love: she has some beautiful Nubian does that's for sure!

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bet I live to far away. :p

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are lowering her price to $275 :)

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish we could keep her but we have two much milk and she's our only Nubian the rest are Alpines.

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Centerburg. It's in almost the very middle of Ohio.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts