The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I've decided to sell Heidi. I want to get a more show quality type doe than her and she's just not what I'm looking for, she's great and everything so will make a great milk goat or pet. If interested please pm or email me at [email protected].

$100 OBO

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. :tears: I really don't want to but I have to make room if I want to get serious about having registered show quality animals. I feel really bad about it. :sigh:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, she may be bred now to Orion. (hopefully anyways, still waiting on another heat) So how much would you suggest I take her price up if she's bred? I can't believe she hasn't sold yet though. Oh well. :sigh:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I think you could get a $150 easy for her. If you could get her tested for CAE I probably know somebody that would want to buy her...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
It's easiest if you can pull your own blood...I do mine. Then you just send it off to WSU it's like $6.00 a test...I might could help you do it, if I could get out there sometime. :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's not bad. I would LOVE it if you could come up sometime and I'd appreciate the help. I'd still like to come out there sometime too. It's been so hectic though. :GAAH:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I'll talk to my parents about coming over some afternoon and showing you how to do it. :) It's just SO much cheaper if you pull your own.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts