Nubian LuLu and Saanen Esther KIDDED!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by myfavgoats, Feb 23, 2008.

1. myfavgoats

myfavgoats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Finally it is here.. It is amazing..

LuLu kidded first at 1 45 pm today. She had triplets. THAT IS NO WAY. Her belly was soo small. AMAZING. But sadly that the baby buckling died so I only have two is alive. One female and one male.. The female weigh 4 1/2 lbs. The male weigh 5 1/2 lbs.. TINY!!! The buckling who died weigh 8 lbs.. The mother didnt even clean him up and the baby doeling either. The baby doeling was almost dead. I got her start up. U know VERY WARM water REALLY WORKS!!! It really did help the doeling a lot!! She is a trooper! They are soo sweet and tiny!! I am keeping the doeling and buckling too!!!!

Esther kidded at 4 30 pm today.. She had twins. They are both girls! VERY WHITE! Strange for me becuz i am not used do it. The doeling weigh 10 lbs 6 oz and the other doeling weigh 7 lbs 2 oz..

I have one more doe that is nubian is due anytime.. I think she will have one baby like always.. But she can surprise me like LuLu did..

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Well, congrats on your new babies! Will we be getting pics? Listen to me, I still haven't even tried to post a pic...how sad to be so technologically challenged. Thinking pink for the next doe! Di

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    congratulations Holly. Good work in saving the doeling!!!

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations! Glad you were able to save the doeling!

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Way to go, on saving that doe. :leap: Isn't it a wonderful feeling? I am sorry that you did lose one.
    Wow, at least they are all doing it at once. I love it that way I do not have to try to remember to many birthdays. :clap:

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
  7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congratulations and great job in saving the doeling. They may have all came too close together and mom couldn't get to them fast enough. Hoping more doelings from the next one for you!

8. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Congrats on the new additions! :stars: