Nubian milk goat breeders in WA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Crossroads Boers, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Crossroads Boers

Crossroads Boers Colorful Quality Boers

Feb 19, 2011
    Mossyrock,WA
    Hi!
    I am looking to add a nubian milk goat to my hobby farm and was wondering if anyone knew of any milk goat bredders in WA or OR?
    Thanks! :)

2. nubians2

nubians2 New Member

I have been out on a site that is from Zillah, Wa called Blue barn farms. They used what I though was a really nice looking buck from some of their yearlings that I would love to get a kid from. I just haven't decided whether I want to make a 5.5 hour drive or not.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Are you looking for eastern or western WA? I know of a couple breeders here in north idaho on the wa border that are excellent that I can get you in contact. I am getting a doeling from one - hopefully this week if one is born :)

4. Crossroads Boers

Feb 19, 2011
    Mossyrock,WA
    I am looking for one mostly in western Wa and somewhat into OR,but am willing to drive into the spokane area but no farther.
    Thanks!

5. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Yes if you could tell us a little more how far you want to travel. I know some excellent breeders, one eastern wa & the rest here on the coast.

6. Crossroads Boers

Feb 19, 2011
    Mossyrock,WA
    We live in Mossyrock,WA which is pretty close to centralia/chehalis. I am willing to travel down to portland,OR, up to around the seattle area,and also to around the spokane area. Around the coast is ok too. I would like to stay in a 2 1/2 hour radius.
    Thanks for your help!