Nubians For Sale! Yearling Buck and 3 Doelings - NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Dover Farms, May 3, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    PUREBRED NUBIAN Buck -
    Quarter Mile Sin's Casanova N1433518

SS: ++*B Kastdemur's Crown Excess
    Sire: *B Lakeshore EX Summer Sin
    SD: GCH Lakeshore-Farms Summer Storm 5*M LA 04-03 92 EEEE

DS: +B Prairie-Patch Miller (Sire of the '05 National GCH/RU Doe, GCH Lassenwood Miller Kalila 1*M LA 04-05 90 VVEE and the '06 National RGCH/BU Doe, GCH Lassenwood Miller Valentine 1*M LA 05-04 92 EEEE)
    Dam: SGCH Lassenwood Miller Colorado 1*M LA 05-03 91 EEEE
    DD: Lassenwood Zen Reddest

Cass is a really long guy! Sound feet and legs, level topline, he's a sharp, angular guy under all that hair! And WOW what a pedigree! We have two new bucks and have a small herd, so he has to go. We are retaining three of his daughters and are very pleased with his kids. All of his kids are long bodied, have nice open eschutcheons and all are improvements over their dams. $400

AMERICAN NUBIAN Doeling -
    Dover Farms CS Lexi Reg.# N/A

SS: *B Lakeshore EX Summer Sin
    Sire: Quarter Mile Sin's Casanova
    SD: SGCH Lassenwood Miller Colorado 1*M LA 05-03 91 EEEE

DS: *B Lynnhaven SQ 850 With Promise(three of his grandparents are sons/daughters of Crown Ambassador)
    Dam: Spring-Blossoms WPMist Liberty
    DD: Spring-Blossoms Morning Mist

Lexi is a real flashy doeling. She is a long doe kid that stands on strong feet and legs, she is sharp at the withers and is upstanding. Her topline is much improved over her dam's. We are retaining her sister, Lark. $200

PUREBRED NUBIAN Doeling -
    Dover Farms CS F_________ Reg.# N/A

DS: *B Lakeshore EX Summer Sin
    Dam: Quarter Mile Faylin's Flicka
    DD: Quarter Mile Faith's Faylin LA 01-05 87 VVVE

This doeling is really long. She is a level doe kid, with a wide, level rump. She has a beautiful open, wide eschutcheon. I am very, VERY pleased with her dam! Flicka's udder is just gorgeous. $250

PUREBRED NUBIAN Doeling -
    Dover Farms CS F_________ Reg.# N/A

DS: *B Lakeshore EX Summer Sin
    Dam: Quarter Mile Faylin's Flicka
    DD: Quarter Mile Faith's Faylin LA 01-05 87 VVVE

This little girl is a littermate to the doeling above. She is a level doe kid with a nice eschutcheon. She is not as long as her sister, but she does carry her width throughout better. $250

We are going the NEODGA Show in Wooster, Ohio and the Tri-State Show in VanWert, Ohio and we could bring the kids along. We are also planning on attending Nationals, but I am not sure how much space we will have. Also, we offer a 10% discount to multiple purchases. Please PM me here or email me at doverfarms@isp.com for more info and pics. We also have pics of the dam's udders.

2. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I want Lexi. :wink: lol

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    LOL! Like I said, we are going to Wooster in 5 weeks(geez..I'm not sure if I am ready yet!). I hope to show all three of these doelings if they are not sold by then. :)

4. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I wanted to go but Im going to be on vacation then. She is really pretty though,good luck at the shows!

5. QualityCaprine

QualityCaprine New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Nebraska
  6. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Yes, Cass is still available. We have reduced his price to $350.

We ended up retaining Flicka's darker doeling and the other Flicka doeling is sold. And I believe Lexi is sold.