Nubians forsale in WA

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Guest, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Pretty 12 week old Nubian doe, ready to go to her new home! Gorgeous long ears!! Drinking, chowing down on hay and grain and browsing the pasture. Bottle raised, super friendly, CAE/CL free. Purebred, ADGA registered. Dam is milking 8-9lbs a day as a 2yo (also milked a gallon a day as a yearling) and is on DHIR milk testing if you want to see proof of production. Doeling is very correct and has a well balanced milk/show pedigree, Lucky-E-G, SIx M Galaxy and Celtic Stars bloodlines. $200 interested in trades for a LGD
    Can send photos of Doeling, her full sister and sire and dam upon request. Other does available as well. Please email for details. Send inquires to crazycootefarm@gmail.com

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    HEHEH!!!! Hi Patina!!! :wave:

Everyone - meet Patina - this is who I gotmy lovely Tumbleweed from (my spotted Nubian that I brought home last night!!)

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Yay!! Patina...you made it on here!! = :wave: Glad to see another WA person on here. :wink:

4. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I wish you were closer! :(

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just brought this doeling home last night!!! Amaya is just beautiful and I am so happy to have her with us!

6. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Congrats Allison! Can you spare a minute to show us pics of your new gal?

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am hoping to get pics of all my animals this weekend along with barn cleaning / buck pen building snap shots!!!

But I promise lots of pics this weekend!!!

8. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Congrats Allison! Is this the doeling I was looking at? She is gorgeous!! :leap:

9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    SHe is GORGEOUS!!!! Ya'll will LOVE her when you see her :love:

10. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Ditto what Brandi said! ;) Positively GORGEOUS! Definite drool material! :drool:

11. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Kylee - yes it is the same doe. I got a couple pics yesterday of some of the animals - but they are not very good. Planned on getting more this weekend - but now it is raining while we are trying to build pens - Grrrrr :veryangry: :veryangry:

12. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awesome! Yeah...it's raining here too. Yesterday it poured! We haven't had rain for a long time so it's kind of nice, my dusty pen is not so dusty anymore!