Nutri drench question

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Cinder, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    None of my local feed stores carry Nutri Drench. One has something called "Bounce Back" in powder form. Is this the same thing?

The only place on line I found it was Jeffers, but I needed it today. Any ideas?

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Cinder, I will be home later and I can cal lyouif you would like. I have some.

Also just in case you ever come to the Springs, there is a Vet supply store right around the corner from where i work. It is at Powers and Platte behind AirWay Vet.

They are wonderul and have TONS of things for a LOT less then like Jefferers or any other place like that.

How about I call you when I get close to being home and see if you would like me to meet you someplace for it. She sure does not need much. I have your number in my cell phone.

3. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Lori - So far so good. She was just up nursing again about ten minutes ago. Do you think I need to use the Nutri Drench tonight? We have a Vet Supply store about 40 minutes from here that I will go right by tomorrow. If they have it I will get it then, if not and it's cheaper maybe I could send you money and you could buy some at your vet place down there and we could either meet or you could mail it to me. (I'd pay for postage.)

Let me know what you think.