Nutri Drench?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by shadycreekgoats, Mar 1, 2010.

1. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Ok, I'm getting some kidding stuff...should I get the nutri drench that is labeled for goats only or is the nutri drench that's labeled for sheep & goats alright? :shrug: I'm guessing is probably doesn't have copper in it then, right?

thanks for any help. :thumb:

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I personally use Goatade..... it is wonderful!!!!!! I use it on new kids and dams, in times of stress, when they are not feeling well..... goatade works for everything.

3. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    I have heard from others on TGS that the goat nutridrench doesn't have copper either... I am guessing they are both the same, just with different labels. I have the sheep/goat version, and I gave it to a slightly sluggish kid after she was born, and it worked great!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    labeled for goats is best for goats...because sheep require different things in it....vs goats :wink:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I dotn think it makes a difference - nutri drench doesnt have copper in it. its just vitamins

Check the labels that will tell you what the differences are -- my Nutri Drench bottle was bleach out by the sun so I cant help you out there.

Btu if you are looking on like jeffers just click the "view label" to compare the two

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I just looked it up... and Stacey is right.. it is the same..... :wink:

7. shadycreekgoats

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Ok, thank you all very much!! :hug:

Jess, were do you get your Goatade?

Thank you!

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep, I talk to Jennifer all the time where it is made. Matter of fact they are now sheep/goat, bottle. Even the steer one is fine. Look at the ingredients, it is the same as the sheep/goat and it is cheaper in most places.

9. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I oder Goatade from Registers.. Furney is a great guy and his poducts are awesome and prices are VERY reasonable.

Here is the Goatade label.... sorry it's very dirty.... :doh: It definitely has copper in it. :)

Attached Files:

10. shadycreekgoats

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Thanks, Jess!! I'll go look it up!! :)