The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start this now - as not sure on kidding dates! My five year old doe (middle) is pregnant and also her daughter on the left. Daughter on the left is still small but has had a swollen vulva since 9/5/13 and tailbone is noticeably risen...small udder also...Here is hoping all goes well. Older doe had triplets last year :)

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Me too! I just put a divider up in the kidding stall as the oldest doe Jordan was giving the other one a hard time! So the youngest one Hadassah (11 months old and pregnant) jumped over and got stuck with her stomach. She got over and then lost her mucous plug! No further action and it has been an hour or so....Oh sleep would be wonderful!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a pic of Dad. Any guesses re numbers / sex / colouring / timing???

Jordan had triplets last two times. Hadassah's first kidding...

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No action after losing her plug yet...But her vulva is quite open (2 mm) and then later in the day seems to close and then reopen???? Still puffy and swollen ....Acting a bit odd today :0

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hadassah (youngest doe) is in labour and has been for the last 8 hours!! OH the waiting. Hope all goes okay as she is only 11 months old...Prayers appreciated!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Amy! Wish she would listen to you! Here is a pic of her hanging out and NOT pushing! She is doing the groaning / talking to babies and contractions...I say another two hours and was thinking a single but am wondering if she may be having multiples......

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still waiting!!! She is still getting up and stretching and is off her food - still stomach movements but no active pushing and no kids!!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bag almost out!!!!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hope it all goes well for you. Can't wait to see pictures. Where in New Zealand are you. I talk to a friend over there all the time on the computer. She often shows us videos of trips she takes . It is beautiful over there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts